Falsity Island- 5e Module Digital Adventure
International Customers benefit from 3-5 Day Flat-Rate International Shipping
Falsity Island - 5e Module Adventure - Not a Physical Item. Instant Delivery.
Maps presented at 4k resolution.
"Your party has weathered cruel storms and whipping winds to finally find themselves ashore on the long-rumoured island known to some as “Falsity” - so very doubtful is its existence. Here, your heroes will contend with puzzling mermaids, treacherous flora and fauna, and long-dead corrupted ships’ crews as they battle their way to the heights of the island’s hollow mountain. Within, they will find waters adulterated by an intensely powerful crystalline airship’s engine. This “Argostone” has served to infuse the waters that surround it with unknowable magical potential. In the caves and unplumbed depths beneath the mountain, this magical pollution stirs into wakefulness a dangerous, long slumbering heathen god..."- Falsity Island
Recommended for an average party level of 3- 4.
While suitable to be used as a standalone adventure, this module was designed to be a supplement to the module: Once Bitten, Twice Shy.
- 43 Page Multipage .PDF Booklet suitable for Printing, if you so wish.
- 14 4K Resolution Digital Maps, including;
- 4K Resolution Lost Island with Seven Areas of Map (Plain and Gridded): Infested Waters, Mermaid Cove, Jungle 1, Jungle 2, Summit, Quicksand Pit and Waterfall Bridge
- 4K Resolution Lost Island Epic Dungeon with Five Areas of Map (Plain and Gridded): Depths, Pulley Room, Waterfall Room (Flowing & Stopped), Winding Path and Wreck of The Thrice Damned
- 4K Resolution Wreck of the Thrice Damned (4096x3072px Animated MP4)
- Falsity Island Resources- Blank Captains Map and Filled Map
Note: You can add Digital Products and Physical items to your Cart at the same time! No need for different transactions. The Digital Products will be fulfilled instantly after check-out. The rest of your order will be subject to the normal delivery times.
How to Use Our Gaming Maps & Printables
- Simply unzip the containing Zip Folder and use however you wish, as an on-the-go resource or an editable base for use in your favourite editing software. Share with friends for online play or use in conjunction with websites such as Roll20.
- Unzip Zip File using WinZip or similar
- Open JPG
- Use Printer Settings before Printing to ensure that relevant paper size is selected.
- Ensure Paper Size is set to 100%, or Actual Size. Do not scale to fit to the page.
- Print on paper of your choice. We recommend a quality cardstock in a quality printer for the best results
- Please be aware that due to differences in different monitor calibrations and printer outputs, colours may differ slightly when printing.
Please ensure you are aware that this item is a digital file. You will receive no physical product. You will receive an immediate delivery to your email address.
Due to the nature of the file sales are final and therefore no refunds/cancellations can be offered.
By buying this item you confirm that you understand that this is not a physical product.
This Adventure Pack is for Personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed in any way. Commercial reuse is strictly prohibited.
© Gametee Ltd