Tomb of the Scorpion King- 5e Module Digital Adventure
International Customers benefit from 3-5 Day Flat-Rate International Shipping
Tomb of the Scorpion King - 5e Module Adventure - Not a Physical Item. Instant Delivery.
Maps presented at 4k resolution.
"You arrive in the town of Dunecliff, a scenic desert market town built upon the edge of a vast chasm. A group of adventurers are he toast of the evening as they have just returned from ridding the town of a terrible menace; a group of cultists who were on the verge of summoning their god Azeg-Rael. The three heroes seem awfully proud of their handiwork, and for the moment it looks as though your party is not needed. However when you wake up the following morning, the entire town quakes as a horrible explosion rocks the dunes and an army of enthralled cultists begin to maraud and lay waste to the town. It seems something went terribly awry and now you and your party will have to get to the bottom of it."- Tomb of the Scorpion King
Recommended for an average party level of 2 - 4.
- 40 Page Multipage .PDF Booklet suitable for Printing, if you so wish.
- 4K Resolution Digital Maps, including;
- 4K Resolution The Mirage Bazaar Day & Night (Plain & Gridded) and Chasm Bridge (Plain & Gridded)
- 4K Resolution Tomb of the Scorpion King Epic Dungeon with Eight Areas of Map (Plain and Gridded);
Desert Ruin, Boss Room, Entrance, Hub, Lava Room, Prison, Sphinx Room and Ziggurat
- 4K Resolution Desert Ruin (4096x3072px Animated MP4)
- Tomb of The Scorpion King Layout Guide
Note: You can add Digital Products and Physical items to your Cart at the same time! No need for different transactions. The Digital Products will be fulfilled instantly after check-out. The rest of your order will be subject to the normal delivery times.
How to Use Our Gaming Maps & Printables
- Simply unzip the containing Zip Folder and use however you wish, as an on-the-go resource or an editable base for use in your favourite editing software. Share with friends for online play or use in conjunction with websites such as Roll20.
- Unzip Zip File using WinZip or similar
- Open JPG
- Use Printer Settings before Printing to ensure that relevant paper size is selected.
- Ensure Paper Size is set to 100%, or Actual Size. Do not scale to fit to the page.
- Print on paper of your choice. We recommend a quality cardstock in a quality printer for the best results
- Please be aware that due to differences in different monitor calibrations and printer outputs, colours may differ slightly when printing.
Please ensure you are aware that this item is a digital file. You will receive no physical product. You will receive an immediate delivery to your email address.
Due to the nature of the file sales are final and therefore no refunds/cancellations can be offered.
By buying this item you confirm that you understand that this is not a physical product.
This Adventure Pack is for Personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed in any way. Commercial reuse is strictly prohibited.
© Gametee Ltd