The Witch of Bloodwood Grove- 5e Module Digital Adventure
International Customers benefit from 3-5 Day Flat-Rate International Shipping
The Witch of Bloodwood Grove - 5e Module Adventure - Not a Physical Item. Instant Delivery.
Maps presented at 4k resolution.
"Your party finds themselves lost in a vast forest between two major cities. As night sets in, they stumble across a small tavern in the style of a hunting lodge dubbed “The Cackling Cauldron.” The tavern is full with a group of knights, The Order of the Crimson Ewer, who are presently hunting down a monster within Bloodwood Grove. This fiendish creature has been snatching children away from the nearby farming village of Blackvine. The knights, led by Lady Greta and Ser Hans, are on the hunt for a beast, a wolf that walks like a man. However, all is not as it seems in Bloodwood Grove. The tale of the citizens of Blackvine is one of treachery and vengeance, and a spirit looms within the depths of the crimson trees, seeking retribution for crimes of the past."- The Witch of Bloodwood Grove
Recommended for an average party level of 1 - 3.
- 40 Page Multipage .PDF Booklet suitable for Printing, if you so wish.
- 4K Resolution Digital Maps, including;
- 4K Resolution Hunting Lodge Red (Plain & Gridded)
- 4K Resolution Bloodwood Grove Epic Dungeon with Nine Areas of Map (Plain and Gridded);
Brittlebone Pond, Driptimber Bend, Entrance, Forktounge Creek, Ghastly Source, Heartstop River, Outskirts, Spine Ridge and Wych Elm
- 4K Resolution Bloodwood Grove Wych Elm (4096x3072px Animated MP4)
- Bloodwood Grove Layout Guide
Note: You can add Digital Products and Physical items to your Cart at the same time! No need for different transactions. The Digital Products will be fulfilled instantly after check-out. The rest of your order will be subject to the normal delivery times.
How to Use Our Gaming Maps & Printables
- Simply unzip the containing Zip Folder and use however you wish, as an on-the-go resource or an editable base for use in your favourite editing software. Share with friends for online play or use in conjunction with websites such as Roll20.
- Unzip Zip File using WinZip or similar
- Open JPG
- Use Printer Settings before Printing to ensure that relevant paper size is selected.
- Ensure Paper Size is set to 100%, or Actual Size. Do not scale to fit to the page.
- Print on paper of your choice. We recommend a quality cardstock in a quality printer for the best results
- Please be aware that due to differences in different monitor calibrations and printer outputs, colours may differ slightly when printing.
Please ensure you are aware that this item is a digital file. You will receive no physical product. You will receive an immediate delivery to your email address.
Due to the nature of the file sales are final and therefore no refunds/cancellations can be offered.
By buying this item you confirm that you understand that this is not a physical product.
This Adventure Pack is for Personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed in any way. Commercial reuse is strictly prohibited.
© Gametee Ltd