Towns and Taverns Books of Battle Mats
International Customers benefit from 3-5 Day Flat-Rate International Shipping
Towns and Taverns Books of Battle Mats from Loke Battle Mats
Do you find yourself spending hours and hours intricately designing maps for use in game? Or relying on a blank sheet of paper and pen to try to hurriedly attempt to convey scenes and scales to players at the table? Stop! Grab your Loke Battlemats books, open to an appropriate scene - arrange a layout - and roll!
The Battlemats feature standard entry & exit points so the books line up seamlessly allowing you to create your own maps from hundreds of combinations! Move seamlessly through alleyways, taverns, docks and coaching inns as your adventure unfolds.
- Two Lay flat books of wipe-clean battle maps
- Large maps allow for epic encounters
- 1 inch grid throughout
- Includes Urban fantasy settings
- Reduces game preparation time
- Eliminates the need to draw maps in game
- 360° spine can fold in half if space is tight
- Each page is a map
- Opposing pages work together
- Offers a huge reduction in game preparation time
- Just open & Roll!
Highly recommended, if you play around a table, you will know the important immersion afforded by battlemaps. GMs already have enough to manage, and even talented cartographers don't necessarily want to spend hours creating that simple tavern or market scene that players might only spend moments in. Loke battlemats are the solution - combine with Town Trimmings Decals to fully customise your experience!
From Loke Battlemats