Roll & Play: The Game Master’s Fantasy Toolkit
International Customers benefit from 3-5 Day Flat-Rate International Shipping
The Kickstarter Sensation - Over 7500 GM Backers!
Level-up your Campaign!
120 Tables of Game-Enhancing Descriptions, Encounters and Items
Compatible with all fantasy based RPGs, Roll & Play decreases the time you will need to take preparing sessions - simply find the relevant table, roll a dice, and bring your players into thoughtfully described, rich setting. You will find name generators, chest-filling treasures, magic weaponry and even prophetic dreams.
Not using it in a session? A flick through will reward you with an assortment of inspiration ready to use in your own game at a later date.
Detailed Content - Minimal Preparation
Chapter 1: People and Quests
- Character names, behaviours, allies and villains and their origin stories, organisation names, campaign generator and more
Chapter 2: World Building
- Town features and local attractions, rumours, bounty posters, taverns, food and drink, festivals, games and more.
Chapter 3: Journeys and Events
- Supernatural patrons, ghosts, dreams, traps, as well as encounters across a range of environments.
Chapter 4: Combat and Injuries
- Melee, ranged and magic critical hit/fail tables, revival side effects, lasting injuries, diseases, blessings and more.
Chapter 5: Items and Rewards
- Magic armour, magic weapons, alchemy misfires, potions, scams, plants, books, art pieces, chest fillers and more.
- Spiral Bound to lay flat behind your GM screen
- Special Edition Arctic Blue Edition
- Over 120 Tables and Charts
- 100 Pages
- A Kickstarter smash hit with over 7500 Backers!
- Manufactured in UK